This week’s Small Talk Six brought to you by MomDot.com is “6 things about your children that you are proud of.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . .
Here are mine:
1. When my 7yo wants to help everyone. It’s great to see him be so giving.
2. When my 7yo improved all the behavioral parts of his report card this year in the 3d marking quarter. We’ve been working very hard on these things.
3. My 2yo is so independent. It’s nice to see one of the kids take initiative even if it makes a mess sometimes.
4. Both of my children regularly say “please” and “thank you” without being prompted by either parent. Basic manners just make the world a nicer place in general, and we try to do our part.
5. My 7yo has accepted that he just doesn’t like to play sports and is ok with not being like most of his friends. He’s ok with drawing and his other talents.
6. My 2yo is such a gentle and sensitive little person. Every morning when my husband is getting ready to leave for work, he makes sure everyone in the house stops what they are doing to give Daddy hugs goodbye.