This week’s Small Talk Six topic is “6 things people do that you think are beyond lazy.”
I have to admit I think of my oldest son on this one. He’s always one to take the easy way out, or what he perceives to be the easy way out.
1. Shoving toys out of the way to get coloring books out when it’s just as easy to pick the cars up and throw them in the basket.
2. Parking in the areas that have the diagonal lines and aren’t really spaces because you’re too lazy to walk and/or go find a real space.
3. Expecting your 8yo child to watch your 1yo toddler outside while you’re in the house.
4. Not giving up your seat in a public place to an elderly or pregnant woman when you’re abled.
5. Leaving one store in a strip mall, getting into your car, and driving to park in front of the store next door. Park in the middle and walk.
6. Leaving food wrappers in the living room and then going to the kitchen to get a drink. Take the wrappers and throw them away!
*If you’d like to participate in Small Talk Six, head on over to MomDot for the linky and details.