Today I’m going to let y’all in on my exciting life as of late, and feel free to tell me how you’ve been in the comments. I want to hear about you and yours too.
- We’re still fighting the good fight against allergies and asthma here.
- We’re barely into football season, and I’m still burnt out form playing fantasy football last year. Can’t we just take a whole year off?
- I ordered pizza for dinner last night. Thought it was handy to order online. My receipt said 30-40 minutes. 55 minutes later I’m calling the pizza place saying “WTH? Where’s my food?” Manager says, “That time isn’t accurate we’ve been telling people 45-60 minutes.” “That fine, but you have my phone number. You could have called when you got the order and told me that time wasn’t accurate. (dipshit)” So now I have a credit to a crappy pizza place because he wasn’t willing to budge and do a refund. It was a credit on my next order or cancel my order, and we needed dinner since it was on its way at that point. And by the way, this was our local Papa John’s (We ONLY ordered from them because Jigsy’s doesn’t deliver out here). With my track record with restaurants lately, I’m convinced it’s a sign for me to go to the grocery store and cook at home.
- Speaking of cooking at home, will someone please tell my fibromyalgia that it can’t render my body achy and useless at 4pm? The hours between 4:30pm and 8pm are my most active with dinner and getting boys to bed.
- And while we’re speaking to inanimate objects, can someone also speak to Mother Nature and tell her that I’ve had enough with all the various warm and cold fronts already? It’s wreaking serious havoc on my body, migraines, and sinuses.
- Zach informed my husband and I that the neighbor kids hate us. It’s because when we’re outside we make them follow rules if they’re by our house. Or maybe it’s because my husband yelled at them for throwing apples in the backyard, and almost hitting our patio table – the glass top patio table. Or maybe it’s because there was a group of them hanging out in our front yard when none of us were outside and he told them to go hang out in their own yard, and when they just stared at him in disbelief he had to reiterate that he was serious and they finally left. Where the hell are their parents? That’s a rhetorical question, don’t answer.
That about sums it up for me. Tomorrow we might take the boys to breakfast and then to the football game at the college where my husband works. My husband is the cadre member overseeing the canon crew for the game tomorrow. We’ll see what the weather and moods bring in the morning.
What are your weekend plans?