I have to admit I busted a gut when I saw what this week’s topic is. I don’t have the cleanest mouth East of the Mississippi. “6 things you say, but wouldn’t want your children to repeat.” I’m adding a disclaimer right here and now. I have never claimed to be politically correct.
1. “You can’t fix stupid.” – Ron White said it, and it’s just so true.
2. “Damn kids.” – The kids now in their late teens and 20′s are annoying (in general). These Millenials or Generation Y is all about them. What’s in it for me? And they can be rude with their texting and cell phone use when not appropriate. And no matter how cool the guys think they are with their little Hondas with the sub woofers and the spoilers on the back, you’re not. You want to impress a girl, get a real sports car. Go take that money you spent on that Honda and the upgrades and go get a Camaro, Trans Am, or even a Mustang.
3. “Damn woman drivers” – I know this is a stereotype, but I see it SO often. A woman in her minivan or SUV talking on her cell phone in la la land while driving and almost causes an accident or 3. Drives me insane. Or even take the phone out of the equation. I’ve just noticed that when I’m near a driver who isn’t paying attention to the road, it’s usually a woman for whatever reason.
4. “At least we pay attention to our kids.” – when we see very young children (think preschool and toddlers) running amok with no adult supervision outside in the neighborhood.
5. “Do you have sand in your vagina?” – Muttered under our breath or when said whiny child has left hearing vicinity. Will say it to a whiny adult’s face.
6. “Whose dick did they suck to get that?” – usually in reference to a person (male or female) we know who isn’t good at their job, but got a higher position in the Army.
*To view more Small Talk Six lists and participate yourself, head over to MomDot.