This back to school season, Walmart stores are bringing consumers General Mills products that not only have one box top, but some have four box tops. Here are some of the brands we purchased*.
You too can find extra box tops on participating products at Walmart from August 3-31, 2010. Help earn more money for your school by purchasing your favorite brands. The ones I bought, aren’t the only brands. There are over 20 brands and 40 products to choose from.
$25 Walmart Gift card
Leave a comment stating what your must have back to school item is that you will purchase from Walmart.
1. Follow Confessions From HouseholdSix using Google Friend Connect
2. Like Confessions From HouseholdSix on Facebook.
3. Subscribe to Confessions From HouseholdSix by e-mail or RSS feed.
4. Follow @householdsix on Twitter and tweet “Win a $25 Walmart card and help your school with Box Tops for Education.” (once per day)
5. Blog about this contest (3 entries, leave a separate comment for each).
Contest will close at 11:59pm EST August 21, 2010. Winner will be chosen by random and announced August 23, 2010. If the winner does not leave a valid e-mail attached to their comment, they must check back here to see if they’ve won. Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize.
*We didn’t buy Go Gurt because it contains red dye, and the dye free Simply..Go Gurt was not part of the extra box top promotion. Not pictured that we did buy is Juicy Juice apple juice. By the time we hit the juice aisle, I was just trying to get what I wanted and get to the check out because my kids were acting like hooligans.
**General Mills provided me with a gift card, information, and giveaway through My Blog Spark.