I had the opportunity to choose some stickers from StickerYou to try. I couldn’t decide at first what to try. They have labels, food labels, and all kinds of cool stickers. I finally settled on some vinyl letters to make some name art for the boys. This is how Aaron’s went down.
1. I ordered the letters from StickerYou choosing the style and color I wanted.
2. They came in the mail. I waited so I could see exactly what color the blue was that I chose so I could match it to the rest of the project.
3. I made a trip to the craft store. I purchased a 24″x18″ frame, wall decals, a roll of paper, and Cars scrapbooking Chipboard pieces.
4. I measured the paper and cut a piece for the frame.
5. I measured and applied the wall decals trying to center them.
6. I applied the StickerYou letter stickers for Aaron’s name.
7. I decorated the rest of the paper with the Cars chipboard pieces.
8. I erased my pencil lines and put the finished product in the frame to hang.
*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.