This was something new I tried, since we don’t generally use mustard in my house. It was tasty, but not very flavor full. I think this recipe would bode much better letting the pork loin marinade in the mustard mixture for a couple hours.
Roasted Pork Loin
1lb boneless pork loin
1/2 c. lemon juice
1/4 c. honey
2 T prepared mustard
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp paprika
2 tsp. garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 450 F.
2. Line roasting pan with foil.
3. Mix mustard, honey, lemon juice, paprika, garlic, and salt in a bowl. Mixture will be loose. Put pork in to marinade.
4. Clean and halve baby potatoes.
5. Put potatoes in a large mixing bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and parsley.
6. Put the pork and potatoes in roasting pan.
7. Cook approximately 30 minutes or until pork is 155 F internally.
8. Tent with foil and let meat rest for 15-20 minutes.