It’s that time of the week again, and look, holy crap! I’m posting it on Monday too! I just have one problem. I’m a pretty open book here. I’m not sure there are five things left readers here don’t know about me. I’m going to give it a whirl, but if you’ve heard these before, feel free to ask a question in the comments that’s just burning in your brain that you need to know.
1. I love food, but I’m weird about it. For example, I only like raw tomatoes, or tomato sauce, but not chunks of cooked tomato. Along the same vein, cheeseburgers have mayo, and hamburgers have ketchup, but cheese and ketchup cannot touch.
2. I write about beer, I cook with beer, I eat cheddar beer soup, but I don’t drink beer. I think it’s nasty to drink. My husband is the beer drinker. I garner the flavors by the descriptions on the bottles, the smell, and the way my husband describes it when I want to use it for cooking.
3. I used to drink wine before my body got old and decided that sulfites gave it migraines.
4. I’m a planner. Especially since we had the boys and I must be ready for every scenario to avoid epic meltdown.
5. I like things my way. Blame it on growing up as an only child, blame it on being the spoiled grandchild on both sides, blame it on whatever, but I like things my way, and I don’t like being told no. The worst thing you can tell me is that I can’t. I will do it just to prove you wrong.
Join in the fun and post five things we don’t know about you, and then link up over at Eclectic 6 Media!